For protecting and transferring your assets, a trust can be a valuable and important tool.
We can help structure and manage the administration of trusts, including Living Trusts, Testamentary Trusts, Family Wealth Preservation Trust, Revocable Trusts, and Irrevocable Trusts. Trusts allow ease and flexibility in how you use and disburse your assets both during lifetime and after death. A trust can help you control your current and future finances, as well as provide a means to help with goals such as...
- Financing your children’s education
- Supporting an elderly relative
- Making charitable bequests
- Saving on estate taxes
- Managing your assets if you are disabled
- Providing investment management for your family after your death